A few confessions about this look before I actually talk about what I was wearing:
1. It is not the only outfit I wore that day (but it's the one with the best picture)
2. I don't want to bore you with pictures of touristy things I did (or show you the other outfit)
3. My boyfriend did not like this look (it is a weird sequinned top after all)
4. I went completely "fan girl" for this mural because I saw it in Gary Pepper Girl and on The Blonde Salad
5. I wasn't satisfied with just the picture in front ofthe mural so I took this other one and ironically looks cool in black and white.
Now that this is out of the way I can tell you about the look. I was wearing a new Zara sequinned 1/4 of a top is what you can call it, with an Ann Taylor shirt, Route 66 distressed jeans, and Converse Sneakers. This was for the third day of my weekend with Texi in NYC and on this day we went to the Natural History Museum, which of course made us feel cool because of the movie (check my Instagram @fridalorraine for my picture with Dum Dum). The rest of the day we basically spent it finding good places to eat and drink around Amsterdam Ave. and East Village where I found this mural. So now the question I would like to know is what do you think of the outfit and the pictures, go on don't be shy! And while you're at it go ahead and follow on Bloglovin' and Facebook too ;)